Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

Pics
img_20180422_072304-jpg.1350625
So I borrowed your photo here Kiki, & sent it to one of our local labs. It cost me about $50 for the lab work but you're worth it sweetie!:hugs
Anyway, the lab specializes in microscopic viewing to see details that are not easily seen by the naked human eye. After 3 hours of adding different color shade lenses and magnification strengths, the boys at the lab were able to come up with this.
I wrote them a check and said thanks boys!:highfive:
Horse egg.jpg

So I borrowed your photo here Kiki, & sent it to one of our local labs. It cost me about $50 for the lab work but you're worth it sweetie!:hugs
Anyway, the lab specializes in microscopic viewing to see details that are not easily seen by the naked human eye. After 3 hours of adding different color shade lenses and magnification strengths, the boys at the lab were able to come up with this.
I just choked on my lunch. I should have known better than to click with a mouth full of food.

:lau:gig:yuckyuck:clap

Back
Top Bottom