Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

Pics
Had the same problem, tried, but never saw where that My rating have been counted. Tried a few times, no luck.
Did you click the submit review button?

Even though you leave the review blank you still have to click on submit.

For this test we needed one star ratings with no reviews. In the future feel free to rate AND leave reviews on any article you read. Actually it would be great if everyone could read a few articles and rate and review then when you have time. :D:celebrate
I like the articles a lot actually. There's a few good ones I've saved. I'm surprised there aren't trophy points for writing and reviewing those as much as there are for messaging. I feel like some of the more repeated topics are extremely well covered in the articles (not that I'm calling anyone out, i love that we can repeatedly ask questions and get varying opinions without too much criticism, and have definitely asked my fair share of newbie questions)

I like the articles a lot actually. There's a few good ones I've saved. I'm surprised there aren't trophy points for writing and reviewing those as much as there are for messaging. I feel like some of the more repeated topics are extremely well covered in the articles (not that I'm calling anyone out, i love that we can repeatedly ask questions and get varying opinions without too much criticism, and have definitely asked my fair share of newbie questions)
This is a great idea!!!

Back
Top Bottom