Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

Pics
Do NOT, I repeat...do not wear diamond earrings when you put your head close to listen.
I have Threadless jewelry in all my cartilage piercings and my second lobe piercings and my chickens love to torment me about them ! They’re dang impossible to remove on my own and too hard to take in and out so I suffer :oops:

I live near the lake that's fed by the river that caught fire that helped spur the EPA to get started.:th

ETA: I glow in the dark cause I swam in said lake by the nuclear power plant.
They used to say that (you would glow in the dark ) if you swam in the Mississippi River. I am living proof of this falsehood, I do not glow in the dark, just ask my husband, who took me swimming in the Mississippi River. :eek:

They used to say that (you would glow in the dark ) if you swam in the Mississippi River. I am living proof of this falsehood, I do not glow in the dark, just ask my husband, who took me swimming in the Mississippi River. :eek:
Growing up near the power plant people always used to ask that. Then wait for an answer. LOL I don't glow in the dark. But that might come in handy when I can't find my flashlight.

Then why does he keep asking you to turn off the night light? kidding!

I have Threadless jewelry in all my cartilage piercings and my second lobe piercings and my chickens love to torment me about them ! They’re dang impossible to remove on my own and too hard to take in and out so I suffer :oops:
What is threadless jewelry?
Let me ask Google...
OH I didn't know that is what it's called.
I used to wear something like this in my belly button!

I don't know about that. My grandmother told me to take care of my teeth because I don't want dentures.
Me thinks dentures are much cheaper than implants.
;)

My Tont Rose....(Nola how does one spell tont?)
always forgets to put her teether in.
We used to be scared of her when we were little when she didn't have them in.

Back
Top Bottom