Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

Pics
Oh i love blue laced reds, here's mine. Wyandottes are a great breed, be careful though, I think I've become addicted to them hahah XD
Her lacing isn't 100% yet because she's still got more growing to do but I'm just in love with her already
View attachment 1359855 View attachment 1359857 View attachment 1359858

This is her sister too, a splash laced red :)
View attachment 1359859
Are those "store bought"? They are way better looking than i expected.

Ryan.

Maybe try some electric wire?

We used to have to put electric wire around our garbage can station in CA... They would always come out in droves about two weeks before the annual salmon runs and create havoc raiding everyone's garbage, homes, cars and gardens while they waited for the salmon to arrive.

I had one get in my house once – he was Cookie monster! There was all kinds of food all over the house, but he only wanted cookies. He ripped the front door off of the hinges and proceeded to gorge himself on Oreos, frosted animal crackers, oatmeal cranberries, and Nilla Wafers... Then he took a big crap in the living room floor before tearing the back door off it's hinges to make his exit.

I’m sorry but :lau! That’s a great description of what I’m sure was an awful situation. I can only imagine the call to the home owners insurance. “Yeah a bear sh!t on my carpet. No the cleaners can’t get the stain out. I’d like to replace the carpeting. Yes I said a bear.”

I’m sorry but :lau! That’s a great description of what I’m sure was an awful situation. I can only imagine the call to the home owners insurance. “Yeah a bear sh!t on my carpet. No the cleaners can’t get the stain out. I’d like to replace the carpeting. Yes I said a bear.”
:lau
Luckily it was hardwood.

Maybe try some electric wire?

We used to have to put electric wire around our garbage can station in CA... They would always come out in droves about two weeks before the annual salmon runs and create havoc raiding everyone's garbage, homes, cars and gardens while they waited for the salmon to arrive.

I had one get in my house once – he was Cookie monster! There was all kinds of food all over the house, but he only wanted cookies. He ripped the front door off of the hinges and proceeded to gorge himself on Oreos, frosted animal crackers, oatmeal cranberries, and Nilla Wafers... Then he took a big crap in the living room floor before tearing the back door off it's hinges to make his exit.

I had another one tear my car door off because I had forgot and left a pack of poptarts in my console.

Yet another one broke into my garden shed and ate all of the molasses and fish emulsion I had for my garden. He also did $10,000+ damage to my garden on the same night.

And finally we had a reoccurring annual visit from a little female and her cubs... I didn't mind them so much because she was the most polite, only stealing food put out for the ferrel cats and raidibg my compost bin. She had a tracking collar on. I kinda enjoyed watching her and the cubs through my window every year. I named her Marlena.

At least you don't have mountain lions there. They were our biggest fear with our animals and chickens... and with us!
Holy moly!!!!!
And here I am complaining about a few quail!!! That's craziness!!
I am surprised he hasn't pushed over the pins... or went after the ducks.
We have Panthers and those suckers are not friendly, we haven't seen them on the cams yet. We have Bob coats and foxes too.
The Bobcats and foxes are all our guineas when we first got them.. but the guineas were stupided only have 3 left, at least they were smart they stay close like the chickens lol

I’m a relative youngster. I’m 32. I don’t think Kiki minds having me around though. She likes hearing about my Milk Drinker.
I was only picking about ages guys.
I kid I kid.

I love milk drinkers and dogs of all ages.
Chicks are ok too.

Back
Top Bottom