Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

Pics
Hi. Thanks for tagging me & bringing me to this thread. Now I have to follow it to see the baby horsechickies when they hatch.
I picked my name here because we just got lots of mini/micro chicken breeds. Had never noticed another member who had a similar name while I had been lurking on the site for the past few months. Sorry.:confused:
No worries.... Welcome To BYC by the way I am in the High desert of San diego county...

OK then, I'll put the new york steaks and lobster tails back in the frige!:barnie
Oh yumo you must be able to cook really well to cook New York Steaks.... Never had home cooked lobster .... I make snow crab now and then.... But that will have to wait till after I get well.

deb

:eek: How old is your son and how did you get him to COOK for you?!! I'm assuming he's over 20 and that I have at long while before my boys will do such a thing...
Hes 28... Does all the laundry too. He just Got his BA in Geology with a minor in English. He was offered a letter of recommendation for an MFA in creative writing...

He is helping with Grandma who is 101.... till he starts his job. He will be working at first as a Guest Services Associate on the Midway Museum. hes also got apps in for internships for various places that can use a geologist. Right now though He just wants something other than school....

deb

Hi. Thanks for tagging me & bringing me to this thread. Now I have to follow it to see the baby horsechickies when they hatch.
I picked my name here because we just got lots of mini/micro chicken breeds. Had never noticed another member who had a similar name while I had been lurking on the site for the past few months. Sorry.:confused:
:frow please pull up a chair. :pop

Thanks for the invite. This stuff is contagious. I just ordered an incubator for the eggs the kiris keep laying. Hubby wants to try & hatch them without the chicken. I think he should let her do it but it's probably my fault for telling him about your experiments & now he's inspired. Being as I need him to finish the coop for my Wyandottes, I sort of have to go along with it.:idunno

Back
Top Bottom