Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

Can anyone give a quick update on if the horse eggs are still going? I've checked back as far as I could but no updates on eggs. Or I just missed it.
Better tell Kiki to stop slacking on the first post!
If you go to the first post and click onto one of the link posts you can flip over to youtube and find the latest ones...
Not that your pointer finger should have to do all that work!

Ryn

Oh goodness! I just read this!

Can I hug you?:hugs

I'm barely 5'2" tall. Do you know how hard it is for an adult of below average height to find other adults who are shorter than you are?

I HATE being short but hey, I'm almost 65. Odds are I'm not going to grow any more, sob.:hit

I've gotten used to being short but I HATE it when I can't reach stuff on the high shelves of the grocery store. Y'all who are height challenged know what I'm talking about. They have put your favorite brand of 'Nilla Wafers on the top shelf and to make matters worse, they are almost out and there is only one box left and its waaaaaay back and you can just almost reach it if you stand on your toes. Out of desperation you climb on the bottom shelf and when you are just about to almost be able to grab that bleepin box a 6'4 clerk that is about 17 years old (Seriously, 17? I have socks that old) comes by and while I am precariously hanging onto the shelves with my toes balanced on the edge of the bottom shelf, he grabs that lone box of cookies and calling me the dreaded 'Ma'am', hands them to me with a chipper 'let me get those for you'.

There is almost an unspoken 'shorty' at the end of that sentence.

Oh well, at least he didn't call me 'grandma'. If he had I would have beat him with my cane.....:old
I heard somewhere,that Nilla Wafers stunt your growth! kidding

Better tell Kiki to stop slacking on the first post!
If you go to the first post and click onto one of the link posts you can flip over to youtube and find the latest ones...
Not that your pointer finger should have to do all that work!

Ryn
:oops: Updating it now.

Can anyone give a quick update on if the horse eggs are still going? I've checked back as far as I could but no updates on eggs. Or I just missed it.
Sorry.
I was slacking on the updates on the very first post in this thread. :oops:
It has been fixed now.
:celebrate

Back
Top Bottom