Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

It’s harder now that I don’t live with her and my dad. I was taught how to wrap her leg so we could wrap and rewarp as needed. She has a hard time finding the compression socks she needs too. Companies just don’t make them. The last one she got was ordered from Germany.
We can shrink her leg at any time. Her and I work together to keep it smaller but without the sock it becomes more difficult.

Have you tried Jobst medical compression socks? They have knee length and thigh highs in several styles and compression mmhg levels for both women and men. A little pricey but work well.
These were recommended by Hubby's heart doctor. Hubby had vein surgery in his left leg and periodically needs to wear them.

Have you tried Jobst medical compression socks? They have knee length and thigh highs in several styles and compression mmhg levels for both women and men. A little pricey but work well.
These were recommended by Hubby's heart doctor. Hubby had vein surgery in his left leg and periodically needs to wear them.
They aren’t strong enough “over the counter” if you will. The sock has to be custom ordered. And if she can get that it’s then the red tape of insurance.

Last edited:
Oh man. I hope it helps! You'll probably be surprised by how much of your weight is fluid.

Everything looking promising with the radiation treatments?
Nothing to really see they take an Xray and a CT scan before every treatment. to make sure I am in the right position and my bladder is full enough.... dont ask.... But they are aiming for any cancer cells that were shed off by the tumor...

Oh I am not surprised about the weight and content there of.... having battled my weight since I was about 21....

When people say I have only lost five pounds.... Keep in mind the picture of five pounds of butter.... Cant compare to anything else because butter is about as dense... Water is mixed in there as well.

Oh and for what its worth all those cells killed by radiation are processed by .... the lymph system.... The Lymph system handles polution and dispenses white blood cells as they are needed collects the process and delivers it to the next step in the line for keeping our blood clean and our tissues healthy

diagram-of-the-lymphatic-system_3.jpg

My target radiation goes across about where my wrists would be in this picture.... Hands out of the way.

For what its worth Lymph nodes are through out your body and are about the size of a pea in most cases... Untill they are working .... they can swell up to the size of an Olive...

The ducts also have those valves in them like our veins do .....

deb

It’s harder now that I don’t live with her and my dad. I was taught how to wrap her leg so we could wrap and rewarp as needed. She has a hard time finding the compression socks she needs too. Companies just don’t make them. The last one she got was ordered from Germany.
We can shrink her leg at any time. Her and I work together to keep it smaller but without the sock it becomes more difficult.
If I have to go the sock rout I will be wrapping as well. My legs are too big in general and shaped like Icecream cones.... Nothing stays up or it bunches and turns the rest of the leg blue.....

I am thinking of using something similar to a corset for the legs. In my riding days i used to wear Half chaps... Cover your leg from ankle to knee for riding with an english saddle. protected your leg and a tenth the cost of boots. They have stiffener ribs and zip up... But they go over the top of your jeans..... Add in an elastic panel and some laces.... then you can adjust the tension according to feel.

deb

Nothing to really see they take an Xray and a CT scan before every treatment. to make sure I am in the right position and my bladder is full enough.... dont ask.... But they are aiming for any cancer cells that were shed off by the tumor...

Oh I am not surprised about the weight and content there of.... having battled my weight since I was about 21....

When people say I have only lost five pounds.... Keep in mind the picture of five pounds of butter.... Cant compare to anything else because butter is about as dense... Water is mixed in there as well.

Oh and for what its worth all those cells killed by radiation are processed by .... the lymph system.... The Lymph system handles polution and dispenses white blood cells as they are needed collects the process and delivers it to the next step in the line for keeping our blood clean and our tissues healthy

diagram-of-the-lymphatic-system_3.jpg

My target radiation goes across about where my wrists would be in this picture.... Hands out of the way.

For what its worth Lymph nodes are through out your body and are about the size of a pea in most cases... Untill they are working .... they can swell up to the size of an Olive...

The ducts also have those valves in them like our veins do .....

deb
How often do you have to get this chemo?

If I have to go the sock rout I will be wrapping as well. My legs are too big in general and shaped like Icecream cones.... Nothing stays up or it bunches and turns the rest of the leg blue.....

I am thinking of using something similar to a corset for the legs. In my riding days i used to wear Half chaps... Cover your leg from ankle to knee for riding with an english saddle. protected your leg and a tenth the cost of boots. They have stiffener ribs and zip up... But they go over the top of your jeans..... Add in an elastic panel and some laces.... then you can adjust the tension according to feel.

deb
Maybe we can all help figure out a way to make you something to use on your legs?

Back
Top Bottom