Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

How often do you have to get this chemo?
radiation... No chemo thank goodness. Five days a week for six weeks... I am finishing up my second week on Thursday. Not really feeling effects yet.... I notice changes little ones. Tireder than usual... food tastes different and processes different... everyone says they dont kick in till the middle of the third week.

deb

Maybe we can all help figure out a way to make you something to use on your legs?
Thank you but I have something in mind.... loosing weight is first on my list.... then physical activity and the massage.... Having had horses all my life I know how to wrap legs and pleanty of resusable wraps.

deb

radiation... No chemo thank goodness. Five days a week for six weeks... I am finishing up my second week on Thursday. Not really feeling effects yet.... I notice changes little ones. Tireder than usual... food tastes different and processes different... everyone says they dont kick in till the middle of the third week.

deb
:barnieSee I was trying to read in my sleep.
Sorry.
I hope week 3 comes and goes really quickly.
:hugs

I'm finally caught up reading here! Yay!

I am so glad to be done helping my brother move into his new house! I have paint in my hair that I can't get out, my legs and back hurt from lifting things, and my hands are cracked and sore from scrubbing.

Now I can get back to my projects. I still have to finish my permanent chicken coop, and this evening I'm going to go pick up rabbit cages I found on Craigslist. I'm thinking I'm going to try to get New Zealand reds.

Yes I found it... When I hit it gives me the choice of camera, camcorder and documents. My gallery does not show up as an option.
Choose documents. Then, the phone will take you to where it guesses you'd want. If it isn't the gallery, choose the three bars next to the header for wherever it brought you (mine came up "Recent"). That should give you a listing of options with gallery being one of them.

What if you are technically challenged like me? I can't for the life of me figure out how to post pictures here... I've wanted to request help determining the gender of my barred rocks for a week now.
I was going to say "We are here to help!!" but I see @debid is already on it. Good thing too because I don't use a phone so I don't know the details there. I usually use the picture icon on the menu above the text entry area. That let's you choose a file on your computer, one you used previously here on BYC or one on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom