Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

Quit on day 15 or 16
JPEG_20180507_160017_6990911392534529491.jpg

Quit on day 15 or 16 View attachment 1378096
Poor guy just didn't make it. Mother nature often knows what she is doing though. DH did eggtopsy on our 4 that didn't make it. I didn't want to see. He told me he thought that they were too far from coming along for us to be able to have helped. So sorry he didn't make it. :hugs At least you gave him a chance.

Poor guy just didn't make it. Mother nature often knows what she is doing though. DH did eggtopsy on our 4 that didn't make it. I didn't want to see. He told me he thought that they were too far from coming along for us to be able to have helped. So sorry he didn't make it. :hugs At least you gave him a chance.
He looked pretty good to me...I bet nasty germs got in the cracks and messed him up.

He looked pretty good to me...I bet nasty germs got in the cracks and messed him up.
Was kind a thinking the same thing, but didn't want you to think you did a bad job putting wax on the cracks. :hugs probably gave him a much better chance than he would have had. you tried, you get a pat on the back from me for trying! :hugs I voted the 11th for hatch day, now I think I may be wrong, but not going to change my vote. Will keep it where I thought at the beginning. :lau

Quit on day 15 or 16 View attachment 1378096
Sorry for the little one. It's always sad and frustrating for a chick to come so far and then not make it at the end. You gave the little one the best chance you could, but I just it wasn't the cards for it. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom