Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

I'm just now seeing this option IMG_20180508_154151.jpg

Here’s a laugh.

I had a swap Saturday that I took multi age birds to. 1 day to 8 weeks. Make it home around 4pm and unload remaining birds. Not even 2 hours later Mom said she HAD to run to cincy and if I’d go along. Fast forward a few more hours. I’m tired and hungry (which makes me kinda loopy) I hear chirping. I yell OMG do you hear that!? We both listen. And I get this crazy idea that after all day a chick got loose in the van. So we search all over and don’t find a chick. Turns out I’m just really paranoid when I don’t eat for over 12hrs lol

Here’s a laugh.

I had a swap Saturday that I took multi age birds to. 1 day to 8 weeks. Make it home around 4pm and unload remaining birds. Not even 2 hours later Mom said she HAD to run to cincy and if I’d go along. Fast forward a few more hours. I’m tired and hungry (which makes me kinda loopy) I hear chirping. I yell OMG do you hear that!? We both listen. And I get this crazy idea that after all day a chick got loose in the van. So we search all over and don’t find a chick. Turns out I’m just really paranoid when I don’t eat for over 12hrs lol
Lol. I've eaten today.:woot:woot

Here’s a laugh.

I've been listening for peeping in my house. I used to have 5 keets in my brooder. Two days ago, there were only 4. I didn't find a body and I had a lid on the brooder.

Of course, I'm high pitched deaf and can't hear most young chicks unless they are right next to my head.

Lol. I've eaten today.:woot:woot
:wee
I've been listening for peeping in my house. I used to have 5 keets in my brooder. Two days ago, there were only 4. I didn't find a body and I had a lid on the brooder.

Of course, I'm high pitched deaf and can't hear most young chicks unless they are right next to my head.
could it be under the water or food container l?

Back
Top Bottom