Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

Is Miley in this show?
I know music a little better than shows and movies.
no, does she still do tv?
I was just bringing her up because you got the reference. and I only heard about that music video because it was provocative and newsworthy. Whereas the Hunger Games is a pretty big deal to some. I'm not going to google it's movie rankings or anything, but I'd guess somewhere just shy of Twilight. Definitely bigger than Divergent (which I thought was a good series, until I tried reading the books and realize it was a girl's "coming of age" style story. I just liked the action...no idea why it was packed full of relationship drama...

don't worry, this happens every day! somehow Kiki still manages to wrangle it back on track. Although, this time there are no more days to look forward too...

@KikisGirls ... What happens now?
no more daily pages upon pages of jokes I can hardly keep up with?

no, does she still do tv?
I was just bringing her up because you got the reference. and I only heard about that music video because it was provocative and newsworthy. Whereas the Hunger Games is a pretty big deal to some. I'm not going to google it's movie rankings or anything, but I'd guess somewhere just shy of Twilight. Definitely bigger than Divergent (which I thought was a good series, until I tried reading the books and realize it was a girl's "coming of age" style story. I just liked the action...no idea why it was packed full of relationship drama...
Miley does The Voice..or did it...not sure if she does any other show.
Don't know a thing about Twilight, but I do know Divergent!

Her most recent role in a TV show was as Lennie Dale in "Crisis in Six Scenes" in 2016
Her most recent movie was "Hannah Montana" in 2015
My nieces were big Hannah fans but that was a long time ago.

don't worry, this happens every day! somehow Kiki still manages to wrangle it back on track. Although, this time there are no more days to look forward too...

@KikisGirls ... What happens now?
no more daily pages upon pages of jokes I can hardly keep up with?
I'm sure something will come up.
:lau

Tomorrow is Thursday ya know.

Back
Top Bottom