Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

She is the prettiest one I've ever seen.:thumbsup Reminds me a little of Phyllis Diller for some reason.
:lau
FAD53C05-F45C-448E-9CC3-31D1D807D1A6.jpeg

Maybe I will see you playing in the yard or something!
Probably not, but we did offer them our chickens if they wanted to use them, they refused, then we had trapped a possum and offered to let him loose in the lot "they were cleaning up" but they refused him too. oh well the house is in the movie! :lau:lau
ETA: perhaps this is my 15 mins. of fame. :gig

I remember going to watch this movie being made...in my home town.
The Blob (1988 film) - Wikipedia
That must have been really cool. I will have to rewatch that just so I can see your home town. I know I am crazy, but I love seeing stuff like that, more interested in the back ground than the movie. We watched "Swamp shark" just to see the guy we rent the houseboat from yell for 5 mins. while someone stole his air boat. LOL

Probably not, but we did offer them our chickens if they wanted to use them, they refused, then we had trapped a possum and offered to let him loose in the lot "they were cleaning up" but they refused him too. oh well the house is in the movie! :lau:lau
ETA: perhaps this is my 15 mins. of fame. :gig
Mail me an autographed picture of your house!!!!!

That must have been really cool. I will have to rewatch that just so I can see your home town. I know I am crazy, but I love seeing stuff like that, more interested in the back ground than the movie. We watched "Swamp shark" just to see the guy we rent the houseboat from yell for 5 mins. while someone who his air boat. LOL
It was a big deal for the town when they were filming...If I remember correctly we were having to wake up in the middle of the night to go "watch."

High---for outside.
I am not sure what it would be in my house.
I have never measured it in here...I do believe I remember the Mex telling me that having the air conditioner running lowers the humidity level in my house?

@RUNuts Can you answer this question for me please.
Running air conditioning or heat. Both remove moisture.

:eek:Had ducks begin hatching early! I went out to move eggs into lock down and found two duckling on the floor of the cabinet incubator. Six more are externally pipped and one is zipped...all in their cups of the incubator tray. These eggs were supposed to hatch beginning the 17th.
Since they were hatching early and already positioned for hatch, I decided to use cardboard egg carton bottoms to hold the eggs upright.
I moved them to the hatcher and candled the rest. Eight more look close to internal pip. Unfortunately, The remaining six eggs were quitters.
The tray was in second position from the top in the cabinet.
I can only assume that the temperature was warmer at the top stimulating more rapid incubation. The tray of chicken eggs was in third position and looked right on for hatching on time.

:eek:Had ducks begin hatching early! I went out to move eggs into lock down and found two duckling on the floor of the cabinet incubator. Six more are externally pipped and one is zipped...all in their cups of the incubator tray. These eggs were supposed to hatch beginning the 17th.
Since they were hatching early and already positioned for hatch, I decided to use cardboard egg carton bottoms to hold the eggs upright.
I moved them to the hatcher and candled the rest. Eight more look close to internal pip. Unfortunately, The remaining six eggs were quitters.
The tray was in second position from the top in the cabinet.
I can only assume that the temperature was warmer at the top stimulating more rapid incubation. The tray of chicken eggs was in third position and looked right on for hatching on time.
:wee:highfive:

Back
Top Bottom