Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. One of my degrees is a BA in Tech theatre which is everything except acting... Well, check that, we are forced to take acting 101 and we also had to "honestly" try out for two different productions before graduation. So that means I have a serious grasp of lighting, acoustics(analog & digital), scenic design and creation, painting, set design & building, make up, costume design and creation as well as hair style design and of course all the history to go with it!

My Better-half and now by default, the daughters all preferred me with the McDreamy haircut, just the longer in the back version for the benefit of my curls to really show up.
That’s interesting.
My knowledge consists of long and short. Short when I’m working in a job that requires it and ‘never cut it again‘ long when I’m not. ;)

You are way off!! Lets have a contest to see if any of you get it. Just kidding...I wonder how many of you remember where I'm from. If no one remembers I'll tell you. But I will tell you that I come from a strenuous hiking region... :plbb 😅
Tennessee?

You are way off!! Lets have a contest to see if any of you get it. Just kidding...I wonder how many of you remember where I'm from. If no one remembers I'll tell you. But I will tell you that I come from a strenuous hiking region... :plbb 😅
Streets of Los Angeles? (Very Strenuous) and dangerous! :confused: :tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom