My Coop
Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 8.47.19 PM.png
:frow Fantastic-ness :celebrate

Pictures required to entry.

Pick an F word to photo.
🔥

Last edited:
Sister - yup Hmmm ... let's see:
Matt - speaks decent Spanish, experiments with making specialty home-brew ales, definitely a dog-person, GREAT sense of humor, prankster, but probably one of the kindest souls I've ever met. LOVES the beach and is having a VERY difficult time with social distancing. Matt genuinely loves people!

Ben/Buck - Very quiet, until you get him warmed up. Doesn't drink, has a highly developed sense of fairness. His calm manner is deceptive. He seems harmless, or almost invisible, until something either irritates or tickles him - then things fall out of his face that make you look up and say "Was that BUCK?" He sounds like a stick-in-the-mud, but he's not. He has an acutely fine sense of humor, and will quietly set up a conversation or prank ... then sit back with a straight face while his brothers fall into them. Ben is a Cat-Whisperer, but gets along with dogs just fine. As big as he is, you'll never find a gentler set of hands or demeanor around a tiny calf or injured animal ... but he's been know to wrestle yearlings into submission to get their faces clipped for Fair.

Neither of the boys will ever willingly leave the farm, so any potential partners need to be ready to live the rural life. Once you get a look at either of the farms, though ... you'll never want to leave!
These guys sound great. Is Buck interested in an overweight woman close to twice his age?
1596842967965.gif

1596843019622.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom