Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine. Name then please. The price stickers with that orange price section made think that....
I don’t think you have this one in Texas but maybe? It’s Stop & Shop haha and their stickers are weird 😂🤣 the actual price is in white and then the orange part they show like how much it is by the unit like pound or ounce or whatever hahah

Probably. What about it? I rather dislike the feeling of water closing over my head, blocking air from my lungs, gurgling in my ears like some kind of dying chuckle, and stealing my sense of direction with its movements.
Oh, I like the beach, sure -- and I will go into the water, but preferably no further in than the bottom of my ribcage. Waist is preferable.

How deep is the water?
There is something magical for me when I'm totally submerged. If the water has a salty taste and it's warm enough it can also have a nearly hipnotic effect on me....

Floating at any given level in the water is so tranquil......

Um... still Friday, almost Saturday?
Oh, is this because I didn't make the fudge? Sorry.
Here -- Frau Pfefferkuchenhaus and some femurs, though you can't see them through the skin, muscle, other tissues, and the small chick on top of it all:
View attachment 2281221
You tease... Showing such a hint of SKIN n like that is Sooo - "oh look a squirrel!"

Last edited:
And thank you for the encouragement. It will be all right I think. It just kinda scares me though...what if I cant handle it and fail?
Stand up, dust yourself off and get back on the field. One thing we have learned in science. Failure is not an option [edit], it is a pre-requisite for success. The more we fail the better we get & simoltaniously the less we stress over either new stuff or the initial failings....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom