Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, if I ever have children they will be homeschooled. Not sheltered, homeschooled. It drives me nuts when everybody thinks homeschooled kids are weird. It depends on the situation.
Yeahhh, when we'd go-to the home schooling book fair/conference over in Fort Worth...... The über Xtian sheltered folks were out like ants at a picnic. I'm referring specifically to those who absolutely believe the earth is just a tad bit over 6000 years old......SMH (can't let brain go BSOD)

ETA: auto-correct is having a field day with me today on this phone.....

Last edited:
I eagerly await the day when I can make the subject boring by giving an in-depth description explanation from a medical standpoint.
'Tis no longer a "fun" thing -- it is now merely another lecture by the prudish duckling.
... Is that safe to post here? Oh, dear.
I can look at it both ways.

I'm a very clinical person. Just not here.

I'm NOT involved, being a lady or no!
And yet you are here.

“In that direction,” the Cat said, waving its right paw round, “lives a Hatter: and in that direction,” waving the other paw, “lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they’re both mad.”
“But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.
“Oh, you ca’n’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.” —Chapter 6, Pig and Pepper

I eagerly await the day when I can make the subject boring by giving an in-depth description explanation from a medical standpoint.
'Tis no longer a "fun" thing -- it is now merely another lecture by the prudish duckling.
... Is that safe to post here? Oh, dear.
and with that rhyme in time the facts stay the same.
Time will tell and the bell will toll, where for ar't thou, Zorro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom