Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that I get it...?
I was joking about making se* boring by way of anatomically detailed and medically focused explanations.
I mean, the explanation would be boring, most likely, but does a boring explanation of the chemical reactions that occur in baking make baking any less fun? Nope.
(Cue Jim Carey's announcer voiceover) "Con-n-nnn-gradulations, you wonna shiney new dime!"

Yep...that big or bigger...you should have heard the screams when it came out of the pulpit.
/me having flashbacks to Hawaii... AAAAAAHHhhhhhhhh!
1597205314856.png

I swear the cockroaches ate more cat food than the cat did. One of my most vivid memories is taking a shower and stepping back to rinse my hair, and feeling/hearing *crunch* from under my heel. I think they must have heard my scream on the mainland.

Well that's interesting. The weapon of wrongness got some love tonight & from female ID's of all places. Who'da think.
There are female gamers, you know. I've been playing D&D since it first came out when I was 12.

Now I'm remembering going to the Final Fantasy VIII release event at the Metreon. I went with a friend, and reporters talked to him, ignored me. When I got to the door, someone asked me, "Are you here to play?" and I said, "Yes."

I got to the next check point, same question, same answer. By the third time an employee asked me there if I was there to play, I'm afraid I snapped, "Yes, I'm here to play, I'm not a gamer girlfriend!"

I grew up in an environment where compliments were rare, and if they were given it was something to be treasured and mulled over. Because of my experiences with that, I am more of a free compliment giver because I know how it feels: but I am honest about it. Like I dont just say it to make the person feel good...I genuinely mean it maybe? That probably dont make any sense, but I need to go to bed.
To bed you say.
Sleep, you will.
In time it recharges the body, mind and soul.
Digest what you've read.
Enjoy the humour but, remember
Lessons are hidden gems in the punchlines too.

/me having flashbacks to Hawaii... AAAAAAHHhhhhhhhh!View attachment 2286795
I swear the cockroaches ate more cat food than the cat did. One of my most vivid memories is taking a shower and stepping back to rinse my hair, and feeling/hearing *crunch* from under my heel. I think they must have heard my scream on the mainland.

There are female gamers, you know. I've been playing D&D since it first came out when I was 12.

Now I'm remembering going to the Final Fantasy VIII release event at the Metreon. I went with a friend, and reporters talked to him, ignored me. When I got to the door, someone asked me, "Are you here to play?" and I said, "Yes."

I got to the next check point, same question, same answer. By the third time an employee asked me there if I was there to play, I'm afraid I snapped, "Yes, I'm here to play, I'm not a gamer girlfriend!"
Bee key, *that* wasn't the direction I aimed but, alas it's one easily seen.
I was more surprised it got love instead of laughter or possible wows as it was a directed shot across the bow of Saffy for making the previous gamer-like warrior-like stance......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom