Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be a real youngster. He had a lot of hits including Little Green Apples and You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd.
Every time I hear that song, I think how many people do sillier (scarier) things than roller skate in a buffalo herd. 🤦‍♀️ Really, really scarier things--I mean, even if it was a domestic cow, you might think twice about trying to get a pic of your toddler sitting on it??? 🤦‍♀️ Some people just maybe shouldn't reproduce. 😕

I tried. I was almost too sweaty to get into the jeans and I was late to class.

That's exhausting. Just use leftover conditioner and go to town.
I used to shave in the shower every morning before getting on the bus (at 6 a.m. --it was "bussing" and we lived a long way out even before that wondrous social engineering project 🙄).

Anyway, you just put the foot up on the shower wall, soap the leg and shave it. I don't know why I bothered. I was blond back then and always tanned. It's not like anyone could even tell whether I shaved or not.

We're prolly 10-12 miles away if you could fly like a crow. As it is though, it's maybe a little over an hour.
Aargh! I'm so dam pragmatic. :oops:

Yes! Of course I live in Crystal Cave, attended by wee faerie-folk who have taken me for their queen-protectress.

They won't let the geese in, though. :th Chickens, fine--ducks can be on the underground seas in the far deeps, but NO GEESE! I do not know what to do with these rebellious folk sometimes.

I keep my geese and cow-folk on the hidden elysian meadows above. Pyctsies tend them, and do not pinch TOO many for their nightly revels. I am content. :love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom