My Whole Foods Hatch JOURNEY. : Updated on 7/27/12 !!

Hey, y'all ! I need some advice... Do you think my eggs could be "late bloomers"? Today is day 4 of incubation, and one is developing with veins and he blood island and such.. The rest are not clear. All I see is a blob ! I haven't candled since this morning... Maybe I'll see another one tomorrow !

Sorry BYCers... This whole crushed laptop thing seriously threw me off. Anyway, I updated again !! This time with a LAPTOP... lol. The eggs have YET to show me some clear development, but I'm hanging in there with a friends encouragement and the fact that these are brown eggs. I've heard people say they didn't see clear development until day 13, but I am not to give up hope until they stink, ooze, or break... it's forbidden ! xD Although they aren't like... BCM dark (I feel all special using the cool chicken abbreviations. LOL.) they're still brown... So I'll give em some time.

I personally thought it was easy to see through my blue eggs. But that's just me, aka the one with FMC eggs too. I guess the flashlight on my phone is good? Idk. And don't give up on your eggs! Even though these are new eggs, it is now forbidden to get rid of them till at least day 7!!!
I don't care how hard we have to work, YOU WILL HAVE BABY CHICKS OR DUCKLINGS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom