Kiki's Friday Night Extravagant CELEBRATION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were actually small enough to sit on the Lilly pads!!!! And isn’t my new yellow lily gorgeous!!!! And it has 2 more blooms that should be opening soon!!!
Stella d'Oro Day Lily
Stella_de_oro_day_lily_U7084642_07-08-2020-001.jpg

Stella_de_oro_day_lily_X7101757_07-10-2020-001.jpg

been on the downhill side of the Grapevine pulling my horse trailer going 80+ right next to 18 wheelers doing the same. :oops:
Been There, done that too. When I was in high school. There was also a section headed out to Glamis & Anza Borrego when we had the dune buggy & three wheelers loaded up behind "BELCH" his '69 Dodge power wagon... ohhh the memories.

I just made this realization.
My BFF picked this up at a thrift shop in Denver a couple years ago. I says, “Oh my gol it’s a cat! What’s it for?” She said she thought it was for eggs but wasn’t sure. I says, “Well, I suppose I’ll put random crap in it, beings I won’t ever need it for eggs.” I was with my X at that time and he wasn’t much of a big dreamer kinda guy, I want to be petty and send him a pic of my cat-basket with the egg. Also he gave me a bunch of crap for buying a school desk, his reasoning was we didn’t have room and why would you need it, you’re not in school. I used it for when I paint/crafts. Send him a pic of the school I live in meow and say, “B, this is why I needed the desk!”
I am 100% proof the law of attraction is real. Also the power of one’s intentions.
The flowers will bloom
If you want them to.
image.jpg

So a little bit of artistic history for y'all. Circa '2000.
I painted this one. In one of my senior level scenic design classes at UNT. The assignment was to take a picture from a magazine of a landscape and fit it to the muzlin flat. The flat is ~3' x~8' and we had to draw the area and then paint it all with a bamboo handle that was 5' long and put what ever brush's we used into the bamboo rod. It teaches how to pain perspective on a much harder scale....

I did it many other times but, this one was my 1st.View attachment 2238400
Are one of those Renaissance men? Is there anything you haven't done and done well? :th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom