Kiki's Friday Night Party. Put your apron on and...

How? If it’s only dirty at the one part why wouldn’t I just clean that part instead of disassembling the whole fridge? That’s way easier. And besides, I don’t even think I could get it out even if I wanted to. It’s huge and heavy and VERY snugly tucked into the cabinets.
Ok...I read it wrong.
My bad.

That could just get scrubbed and cleaned. The line for the water should be behind the fridge. Just a little line. That probably isn’t gross, it’s usually soda that makes things icky. A lot of yeast in the air will go icky black mold stuff but that happens mostly in places that bake bread everyday. Think sammich shops.

Ok...I read it wrong.
My bad.
And I honestly didn’t realize it was so tucked in there until I just looked 😂🤣

I was like “yeah I could totally try to move it if I need to!!” And then I was like “yeah..... this isn’t budging or going anywhere.” 😂🤣😂🙈🙈

I honestly think, if I remember right, that it BARELY made it in there so no way in hell is it ever coming back out again. :lau

And I honestly didn’t realize it was so tucked in there until I just looked 😂🤣

I was like “yeah I could totally try to move it if I need to!!” And then I was like “yeah..... this isn’t budging or going anywhere.” 😂🤣😂🙈🙈

I honestly think, if I remember right, that it BARELY made it in there so no way in hell is it ever coming back out again. :lau
If you can see the moldy part clean the moldy part.

That could just get scrubbed and cleaned. The line for the water should be behind the fridge. Just a little line. That probably isn’t gross, it’s usually soda that makes things icky. A lot of yeast in the air will go icky black mold stuff but that happens mostly in places that bake bread everyday. Think sammich shops.
Thank you!!! Good to know!!! I doubt the line itself is too gross since there’s a wall on the back side and deep cabinets all around so nothing can even really get in there probably but idk. I do think the filter probably needs to be changed though. And I’ll figure out how to scrub that thing haha

Back
Top Bottom