Kiki's Friday Night Party. Put your apron on and...

Never heard of the mayo but yes, kewpie dolls were (I believe) given away as a premium when you bought some product I can't recall. They were young (just a bit over toddler-age), kind of old-fashioned, pudgy little girls. I may have had one. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø They're most likely pricey antiques now. As I remember, they just came in their panties and you bought or made clothes for them. But that's a long time ago and I was very young--and never much interested in dolls in any case.
They sound neat!! Thanks for the info aha

Iā€™m dead :lau

And Iā€™m sorry, I didnā€™t mean to insult or anything. :oops: Iā€™m sure yours is far better! I was just saying itā€™s similar because they McGriddles use a French toast type thing for the bread too and theyā€™re really good so I bet yours would be good too is what I meant.
Iā€™m not insulted whatsoever there my internet pal! You were just trying to relate. Youā€™re okay in my book. šŸ˜

ā€œOlā€™ Sharkie.ā€ I. Am. Dead. :lau :gig :lau
I have a rabbit named Shark. Some kid named him that and it was fitting.
81C138AF-CEAB-43B2-BCDD-F3B4AD3146F8.jpeg

Attachments

• A628A659-CD5C-44CD-A134-B3CFCCC5490D.jpeg
    A628A659-CD5C-44CD-A134-B3CFCCC5490D.jpeg
    245.4 KB · Views: 0
  • C579FF20-4856-456D-8063-1E870B3177E6.jpeg
    C579FF20-4856-456D-8063-1E870B3177E6.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 0
I was scrolling through Twitter before bed earlier and just happened to see this screenshot of some random Instagram post and turns out my brother is in the picture and now I cannot stop laughing. :lau

Itā€™s so freaking random yet hilarious to me LOL

I was like ā€œhey... wait a second.... I think thatā€™s my brother! No... that canā€™t be... was he even there this weekend!? He must have been cause thatā€™s DEFINITELY him ! :eek: :th ā€ :lau :gig :lau

Back
Top Bottom