Kiki's Quail Cage Build

Pics
See this picture above?

The bottom part of the picture where I drew a piece of wood dividing the floor of the cage...

That larger section to the right of that piece of wood is what I would have as a solid flooring.
In the left side I would have as a wire flooring where I would set the waterer which would be plenty enough room for them to hop over the wood to get to the water and then hop back over to get to dirt.
The wall highlighted purple.... what if I made the whole thing openable for easier cleaning?

29C8E309-EB03-4B7C-8288-7621B08794ED.png

Actually.... both sides.... if I made both sides openable?

Then there would be the three doors on the front, the two sides, as well as the roof.

96153D1F-3BF5-4EE8-B41D-D0E3E67DC571.png

The wall highlighted purple.... what if I made the whole thing openable for easier cleaning?

View attachment 2850673

Actually.... both sides.... if I made both sides openable?

Then there would be the three doors on the front, the two sides, as well as the roof.

View attachment 2850676
No.
That picture is looking down at the floor.

Remember this particular cage I didn't like because it was too wide.
This is not a drawing of the cage that I used picture frames for the doors on.

It doesn't really matter but anyways as long as you don't make it deeper than your arm you don't need to have 15 doors.

Two is plenty.
You do not want the roof to open up because the dummies will fly out in an instant... Ask the dog.

It doesn't really matter but anyways as long as you don't make it deeper than your arm you don't need to have 15 doors.
Mmk. I was just thinking for cleaning.... so that if I need to do a full deep clean I can just open the wall and scoop the dirt out. Then it doesn't get stuck in corners and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom