Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
Just kidding I redact all my praise for ebay eggs. I just rejected 14 out of 30 eggs from an ebay seller. I don't wanna say which one yet because I've contacted them and we'll see what they say about it.

The package was double boxed but the outer box looked like it had been shipped by a soccer team...
We’re they just in a carton or were they wrapped/protected at all inside the boxes???

Fair enough. Still, not the seller's fault. It isn't like they put the eggs onto the box all busted up. Try to get the shipping entity to refund you.
I think it depends if it’s their fault or not. Sometimes the PO just beats up eggs for fun it seems and even the most well packed ones sometimes have issues. In that case it’s definitely not the seller’s fault. BUT. Sometimes they just throw them in there in a carton or in newspaper or some other horrible packing job without even trying and in that case I would say it is definitely the seller’s fault because they should know better. Guess it depends how these eggs were packed.

Back
Top Bottom