Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
You can have all those, as soon as you can recite your SSN and Drivers license without looking!:lau:gig
I know my SSN because you had to write it down every time you clocked in at Pizza Hut. :lau The rest of those numbers I've never memorized. I have no head for numbers at all and even when unexpectedly asked for my SSN or required to write it down for a form, when I know I'll need it, my mind can blank out because of that minor amount of stress. 🤷‍♀️ It can even happen with my phone numbers.

Yet I can and have memorized long passages of literature. The memory only lasts as long as I practice but I always retain the knowledge--just not the exact words. I figure it's worthwhile for that. Anyway, our lovely Dawg is not alone. I think I've always been like that. It's definitely getting worse, though.

Been there, done that, too. My "almost-first-husband" was one, too, but I smartened up in time and got away. It's hard seeing him, these days (he's a friend of a close cousin.) Alcohol addiction did not do him any favors. He used to be an extremely personable, extremely handsome man. Now? Not so much ... as in not at all. It's so sad!
That it is.

My Eden is pretty small... but she was blizzard born & nearly died--lost her ear-tips and half the length of her tail. Soooo, I'm not sure her smaller size is genetic. None of them approach the size of the Angus cows we get free-ranging around our place in summer, though, let alone the Angus bulls.
Free ranging Angus??

Back
Top Bottom