Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
I'm lost...is there a place to post on a public forum that's not public so that only those with the super secret handshake can get into the non-public place on the public place????
Yes ... But if they told us, they'd have to "disappear" us ... so we'll happily stay in the dark. That's where I usually live, anyway!

It's ok. :hugs
For me, it must be the milk, the whole milk and nothing but the milk...so help me God.

I've never drank hot milk from the cow. (I'd probably spit it out too!)
By the time I got done milking, I just wanted to get away from the furnace! :barnie
Of course it has to be whole milk. Whole milk makes everything so much better. Do you know how disgusting hot cocoa made with skim milk is?

Even so, milk as a drink is not something that I care for. The fact that too much milk products in my diet makes me feel poorly doesn't help. It also doesn't help that a bowl of cereal with milk causes me to have flatulence for the rest of the day.

Of course one must save room for good ice cream.

:eek: :lau no way!!! He’s too handsome and adorable!!! Besides, he’s too small to make a good meal :lau

Now Jack on the other hand.... 😂🤣🙈

If he doesn’t shape up, he will be stew soon. He’s very rough with the girls and has fake charged me a few times. BUT! He’s starting to be better with the girls and dance some at least now and he is also good at protecting them and getting them under cover, even the little babies in the other coop, so I’m letting him stay for now. He’s young so hopefully he’ll mature.
IME (for what that's worth), if a rooster is human aggressive, it tends to get worse not better as it matures. They generally get better with the hens as they learn their moves. Sooooo, if you're okay with him attacking you, and there are no littles around and your family is okay with it, you can decide whether to put up with this behavior or not.

My two up-and-coming thugs attack me less and less as my aim improves. (Sorry if that offends anyone, but I can't throw a random stick hard enough to hurt anything anyway. 🤷‍♀️) I am about ready to do a butchering-for-stock day. Just waiting to make sure I have a few likely lads ready to step up to the plate.

Back
Top Bottom