Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
I love a really good French Onion Dip but that requires chips to enjoy and they are on my verboten list.
Have you tried dehydrating veggies into chips? Carrot slices make awesome chips for dips, as do turnips and radishes (if you like a bit of a bite.) It's fun to experiment. I need to get another dehydrator, That was a fun, but functional, "toy."

Can’t catch up right now but the beach was fun. We just got home a little bit ago. We don’t have a sticker so had to park across the bridge and walk over it and back. Bridge is a mile long :th and then when we got there we were literally in the water the entire time, probably like almost 2 hours, hour and 45 mins or something like that 😂🤣 it was lots of fun but I’m so tired now hahah but my friends came back with me to hang. :D It’s my friend and her BF. I had tons of fun and we’re gonna get a sticker and go more often. Idk why I thought I hated the beach. I lied. 😂🤣 it was soooo much fun. And off the phone for hours!! Now they wanna see all the animals 😂🤣🥰

DH is like that, but it didn't stop him from falling for me :love and it made me feel more confident, so... but ordinarily I might put on a bit of paint (if it hasn't hardened in the jar) for renewing my DL picture, interviewing for a job or (in his case) meeting the guy who saw my (made-up) pic on a dating site. Other than that sort of thing, no. I think I look better with a touch here and there but I keep forgetting to do it. :p
Eekkkk...keep forgetting my driver's license is going to expire and I need to go get it renewed.

Have you tried dehydrating veggies into chips? Carrot slices make awesome chips for dips, as do turnips and radishes (if you like a bit of a bite.) It's fun to experiment. I need to get another dehydrator, That was a fun, but functional, "toy."
If I ever get a crop of apricots, I will get a dehydrator.

Back in '71, there was a small orchard where I lived. One particular tree produced apples about 3 times the size of small crabapples. They were very sweet. I peeled, cored and sliced them. I then hung them in the basement on a string. Those were the best homemade chips that I have ever had.

Can’t catch up right now but the beach was fun. We just got home a little bit ago. We don’t have a sticker so had to park across the bridge and walk over it and back. Bridge is a mile long :th and then when we got there we were literally in the water the entire time, probably like almost 2 hours, hour and 45 mins or something like that 😂🤣 it was lots of fun but I’m so tired now hahah but my friends came back with me to hang. :D It’s my friend and her BF. I had tons of fun and we’re gonna get a sticker and go more often. Idk why I thought I hated the beach. I lied. 😂🤣 it was soooo much fun. And off the phone for hours!! Now they wanna see all the animals 😂🤣🥰
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Did you wear a bikini?

Eekkkk...keep forgetting my driver's license is going to expire and I need to go get it renewed.
Don't you need to get that done within the next 12 days?

Mine expires this year too. Fortunately I can renew by mail. I have it all ready to go and will drop it in the mailbox the next time I go to town.

Back
Top Bottom