Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
Well, my feet have had a taste of the wrath of a broody cotton ball.
Marshmallow was going at my feet for some reason... she doesn't usually do that.
Oh, well. The babies' feathers are coming in, and some of them have the same "color one to color two tipped with color three" pattern, only instead of it being shades of white and gray, it seems to be going brown, black, white.
Simply stunning!
Baba Yaga is a bit darker over all than her sister, Frau Pfefferkuchenhaus.
Have you figured out how to pronounce that yet, Kiki?

Well, my feet have had a taste of the wrath of a broody cotton ball.
Marshmallow was going at my feet for some reason... she doesn't usually do that.
Oh, well. The babies' feathers are coming in, and some of them have the same "color one to color two tipped with color three" pattern, only instead of it being shades of white and gray, it seems to be going brown, black, white.
Simply stunning!
Baba Yaga is a bit darker over all than her sister, Frau Pfefferkuchenhaus.
Have you figured out how to pronounce that yet, Kiki?

I've known a couple of people in arranged marriages. One couple was pretty happy, the other couple wasn't unhappy.
I'm thinking we know the dog pretty well and we could probably find the right guy for her.

"Pfeh-fer-koo-chen-house."
"Chen," like in "cheese."
The rest was good, though!
No, wait... okay, the "ch" sound like you find in "cheese" is closer, but not technically exact.
The German "ch," like in kuchen, is... odd. It's kind of like a very, very hard "h" sound.
Sort of like you're hacking up a hairball, or something.
Sort of....
Does anyone here speak German? Is this correct?

I'm thinking we know the dog pretty well and we could probably find the right guy for her.
And that's what real arranged marriages are like. People who care about the happiness of both of the young people find them a good match.

1595215250928.png
Ready for us to find you someone, @KDOGG331 ? We can have the paperwork all filled out and all you have to do is sign and move in together.
1595215304801.png
1595215319762.png

Back
Top Bottom