Kiki's WeekEND Inked Pearly Masquerade Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly don't understand the point of having wire bottoms just to completely cover them with dirt boxes. Can you quail people please explain this to me?
You still have to clean out poop from several smaller boxes instead of scooping out one big enclosure, right? Plus scrubbing off poopy wire?
Why not make/buy one large, removable tray that can be dumped and rinsed as needed, as we do in the rodent world? Better for feet, enrichment, and (seemingly) easier to clean?

–A confused non-quail owner
Yeah I’m not really sure either ha I originally liked the wire idea because the poop falls through it and they poop so much but I didn’t realize it was bad for them. I know some people put trays under but I hadn’t heard of putting them inside. I am thinking I will be making them a tractor and/or aviary now.

Cute is nice, but there are far more important criteria. I need an intelligent man. One with a good sense of humour.
Oh yeah I agree for sure!!! Personality, etc. is far more important. And hopefully they’re a good person and funny, kind, etc. first but I was just thinking according to Kiki and Conan standards 😂🤣😜

1595824850436.png

CONAN SIGHTED!

Oh yeah I agree for sure!!! Personality, etc. is far more important. And hopefully they’re a good person and funny, kind, etc. first but I was just thinking according to Kiki and Conan standards 😂🤣😜
No dummies for this gal. I want it all, but having a great sense of humor is up there on the importance scale along with intelligence. Although, too smart isn't good either. In my experience, that can lead to depression, and neurosis. I'm neurotic enough as it is. None of that, please.
Course if I'm looking for a quick bang, I have only one criteria. Looks. Sorry. I'm shallow.

I'm alive. Wicked tired, bout to get more tired, then hit the hay.
What's up? Are you okay?
Have you any pearls? Or tattoos? Or... what was the last thing? Masks, that was it.
Actually, nah, welcome. Tiredness and Kiki's absence earns you a free pass.
And the fact that I suddenly want to give hugs.
Do you like hugs, Honnie?
🤗

What's up? Are you okay?
Have you any pearls? Or tattoos? Or... what was the last thing? Masks, that was it.
Actually, nah, welcome. Tiredness and Kiki's absence earns you a free pass.
And the fact that I suddenly want to give hugs.
Do you like hugs, Honnie?
🤗
I'm good. Just some good old fashioned life changes.
I earned my admittance, thank you. Chicken mask. No way do I have pearls. I don't do jewelry. I'd just trash it or lose it.
Also, I love hugs. I hug at least one person a day.

I'm good. Just some good old fashioned life changes.
I earned my admittance, thank you. Chicken mask. No way do I have pearls. I don't do jewelry. I'd just trash it or lose it.
Also, I love hugs. I hug at least one person a day.
Oh, right! I completely forgot about your picture, sorry.
Chalk it up to the heat and the fact that it's about ten of one in the morning where I live.
Do you want another hug?
The "Deluxe, Rib-Breaker," or the regular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom