Kiki's WeekEND Inked Pearly Masquerade Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
1595825708505.png

Oh, boy.
You okay, Urs?

No dummies for this gal. I want it all, but having a great sense of humor is up there on the importance scale along with intelligence. Although, too smart isn't good either. In my experience, that can lead to depression, and neurosis. I'm neurotic enough as it is. None of that, please.
Course if I'm looking for a quick bang, I have only one criteria. Looks. Sorry. I'm shallow.
I completely agree with all of that! Except maybe the quick bang part 😂🤣 I don’t do those LOL although I think that’s what you guys were trying to get me to do with the swipe apps!? At least I think so cause I remember me being concerned about all of the above and Kiki saying “you’re not marrying him!” :lau 🙈

No dummies for this gal. I want it all, but having a great sense of humor is up there on the importance scale along with intelligence. Although, too smart isn't good either. In my experience, that can lead to depression, and neurosis. I'm neurotic enough as it is. None of that, please.
Course if I'm looking for a quick bang, I have only one criteria. Looks. Sorry. I'm shallow.
Although if I did do those I’d probably agree! Although maybe not cause I’d probably want to make sure he’s not a murderer first 😂🤣🙈

Also I think there would be more than one criteria. 😂🙈

Although if I did do those I’d probably agree! Although maybe not cause I’d probably want to make sure he’s not a murderer first 😂🤣🙈

Also I think there would be more than one criteria. 😂🙈
Intelligence, ability to handle money, fidelity, honesty, sense of humor, stability, fidelity again, calmness to offset and compliment my insanity, and strength to persevere and care for me and the kids.
I wouldn't complain if he was darned good-looking too, though.
Not being a murder would be nice, too.

Intelligence, ability to handle money, fidelity, honesty, sense of humor, stability, fidelity again, calmness to offset and compliment my insanity, and strength to persevere and care for me and the kids.
I wouldn't complain if he was darned good-looking too, though.
Not being a murder would be nice, too.
Oh, and kindness! I don't want a man who's all of the above but still feels fine with hitting me.
Some people are wacky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom