Status
Not open for further replies.

KDOGG331

The Dawg
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
Not for a couple years. I just like to plan ahead. She had her first litter this year, and will only have maybe 1 litter a year.
Still awesome!! And smart. I like planning ahead too haha at least with dogs 😂🥰 any particular reason for these particular parents?
Dog forum filled up and crashed. So it flooded over to BYC! :lau
:lau everybody has been holding out on me! 😭😤

Tesumph

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jul 10, 2015

honanbm

Guess it's just you and me, chicken hat
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
May 25, 2015
Western Washington
Still awesome!! And smart. I like planning ahead too haha at least with dogs 😂🥰 any particular reason for these particular parents?

:lau everybody has been holding out on me! 😭😤
Yes, local small, very responsible breeder, and I love the blocky heads on both, especially the bitch. The red color is something i really prefer as well.

honanbm

Guess it's just you and me, chicken hat
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
May 25, 2015
Western Washington
Conan! They are absolutely gorgeous! Stunning! Wow I'm in love my dude!
Don't tell Chester—I prefer darker Golden's too. 🤭
But good grief, those two are so beautiful.
Teehee! The darker goldens aren't easy to locate these days. I had a heck of a time finding a local breeder with dark lines.

Tesumph

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jul 10, 2015
Oh wow!! That definitely makes it easier then!! Haha and AUSSIE PUPPY!?!?! Why hasn’t he been shared yet!?!?!?! I love Aussies!!! 😭🥰 And you’ve been holding back and denying us!! 😭😭😭😤:smack :hit
I think I mentioned him. :confused: there's like a million puppies at the ranch right now.
MIL got Teddy a few months ago, he is legitimately the sweetest and most polite pup I've ever met. Gorgeous working line pedigree. I really love him.
IMG_20200523_193137~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom