Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

I think I mentioned him. :confused: there's like a million puppies at the ranch right now.
MIL got Teddy a few months ago, he is legitimately the sweetest and most polite pup I've ever met. Gorgeous working line pedigree. I really love him.
View attachment 2277086
I don’t think so!! I would have remembered an Aussie hahaha love them!! He sounds amazing! 😭🥰 And he is absolutely adorable and gorgeous! :th :love

What are the other puppies!? 🤔

I think most of the field lines are usually darker but of course they are usually also higher energy and drive.
Yep. I don't want the hunting lines. Hard to find the pet lines in that color with the coat length. I see a lot of dark, shorter coats, leaner builds, with the higher energy and drive of a hunting dog. While I see the value there, not exactly what I'm looking for.

I think I mentioned him. :confused: there's like a million puppies at the ranch right now.
MIL got Teddy a few months ago, he is legitimately the sweetest and most polite pup I've ever met. Gorgeous working line pedigree. I really love him.
View attachment 2277086
Look at that paw on the lap. What a dog!

Teehee! The darker goldens aren't easy to locate these days. I had a heck of a time finding a local breeder with dark lines.
Chester's breeder actually specializes in English cream Golden's—really NOT my cup of tea at all (no offense to anyone who's it is).
His breeding was something special.. I feel so lucky to have gotten my little dream pup.

Yep. I don't want the hunting lines. Hard to find the pet lines in that color with the coat length. I see a lot of dark, shorter coats, leaner builds, with the higher energy and drive of a hunting dog. While I see the value there, not exactly what I'm looking for.
Yeah that makes total sense!! They definitely usually don’t have the coat length or the calmness of most Goldens. And then of course even if you do find the color, I imagine it’s hard to find a good breeder of them because there are some only breeding for color and the money unfortunately. 🙁 so it seems you lucked out finding this one!! ❤️

Oh and also... personally, if I ever got a Golden, I wouldn’t mind a higher drive one because I love training and working with them (it’s extremely fun for me) and I also want to do dog sports eventually so they’d be ideal for that.

But then again with that type of dog, you’d almost have to get them exclusively with the intention of working or sporting with them and pet secondary, if at all, because they’d need the outlet.

But Goldens, even working lines, I think are a bit more adaptable in that regard and better suited to doing both (pet and work) than say a Malinois or Border Collie who really aren’t pets and are more either or.

Chester's breeder actually specializes in English cream Golden's—really NOT my cup of tea at all (no offense to anyone who's it is).
His breeding was something special.. I feel so lucky to have gotten my little dream pup.
Yeah, definitely not my thing either! But they are cute haha I’m glad you got your boy. 🥰

I don’t think so!! I would have remembered an Aussie hahaha love them!! He sounds amazing! 😭🥰 And he is absolutely adorable and gorgeous! :th :love

What are the other puppies!? 🤔
SIL (living in a college dorm) got a spontaneous Aussie puppy from a friend in her horse circle. Accidental litter.. very aloof and domineering little dude.
Hub's cousins (also live on the ranch) recently got a chocolate lab puppy. He is an absolute unit. Built like a freakin cinderblock.

In total the ranch has two Aussie puppies, a lab puppy, a grown lab, a German Shepherd, a papillon, and some Chihuahua mutt.
We took Chester there last week for a family BBQ and it was like a boarding facility lmao. So many dogs. I realize now that I didn't take any pictures, but I was hyperfocused on making it a positive socialization experience for Chesman.

Back
Top Bottom