Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

You don't have to be sorry. Kiki isn't rebuking you. This is a party thread and folks on here are kind of "saucy" toward one another, but in a teasing way. You mustn't take any of it seriously. The first page, the first post or twoā€”that's where you'll find the "rules."

You're supposed to post a pictureā€”just for funā€”depicting your interpretation of something nerdy about yourself or something "hillbilly" (made up or real) about yourself, or something to do with birthdays. You can and should be very creative in your interpretation of the rules. That's part of the fun.

We're very glad to have you here. Sometimes the joking can get a bit irreverent, so if you feel uncomfortable with that, just scroll on past and ignore those bits. I do. Or if you find you just don't like the party threads, that's fine too. There are lots of social-type threads here in addition to the informative ones, where you can get to know all kinds of good-hearted people. :hugs :love
:goodpost: you explained us well!!!

You don't have to be sorry. Kiki isn't rebuking you. This is a party thread and folks on here are kind of "saucy" toward one another, but in a teasing way. You mustn't take any of it seriously. The first page, the first post or twoā€”that's where you'll find the "rules."

You're supposed to post a pictureā€”just for funā€”depicting your interpretation of something nerdy about yourself or something "hillbilly" (made up or real) about yourself, or something to do with birthdays. You can and should be very creative in your interpretation of the rules. That's part of the fun.

We're very glad to have you here. Sometimes the joking can get a bit irreverent, so if you feel uncomfortable with that, just scroll on past and ignore those bits. I do. Or if you find you just don't like the party threads, that's fine too. There are lots of social-type threads here in addition to the informative ones, where you can get to know all kinds of good-hearted people. :hugs :love
I love you :love

Back
Top Bottom