Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

Pics
I'm alive. Yesterday was hectic.
Watched some TV with my father in the after noon, spent a bunch of time outside after that, and then ended up searching for Eclipse, Shade, and Kirby until almost nine. Didn't find them
I fell asleep after coming inside.
I seriously wanted to bash something -- other than my head on the chicken coop, that hurt a bit -- because Eclipse and Shade were my favorites.
I don't even have any pictures of them, because I was too stupid/lazy to take any other than from when they were little puffs.
Seriously regretting that.
I can't even find any feathers.
Anyway, I'm alive.

Watched some TV with my father in the after noon, spent a bunch of time outside after that, and then ended up searching for Eclipse, Shade, and Kirby until almost nine. Didn't find them
I seriously wanted to bash something -- other than my head on the chicken coop, that hurt a bit -- because Eclipse and Shade were my favorites.
I don't even have any pictures of them, because I was too stupid/lazy to take any other than from when they were little puffs.
Anyway, I'm alive.

So sorry Sapphy :hugs

Anyway, I'm alive.
Big hugs! I hope they turn up today! :hugs

Anyway, I'm alive.
Shoot. I'm sorry Saf, that's the worst. 🙁
I hope you find some closure soon, one way or another.

Thank you, everyone. Sorry that I took so long to get back here.

I found a picture of them when they were fledglings -- it's the only one:
DSC_6518.JPG

Shade is the black puff on the perch, Eclipse is the black puff on the floor, and Kirby is the Japanese Bantam between the water and food dishes.

Back
Top Bottom