Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

Pics
I just did a WiFi speed test. 981 Mbs download, 984 Mbs upload. View attachment 2268541

That is a new emoticione.

Theyre actually not that uncommon in campers or at least not around here. It was someone brilliant space saver idea.
And just how would it be nasty? I mean its in a shower. Most even have a sprayer hose attached low just for cleaning the toilet.
The real problem is taking a shower without continuously bumping into it or tripping over it.

But if you want to talk nasty I once seen an incinerator toilet in an RV. It was hooked to propane. After use you shut the lid and hit an igniter. It then burned everything. Never used it but the smell must of been pleasant. And seemed like a dangerous idea. What if you accidentity hit the switch while seating on it? Ouchie

The invention of interlocks.

Now you're confusing me. I thought a beret was those things girls put in their hair.

Barrettes?

I about die every time I see the prices of hand sanitizer these days. $4-5 for a SMALL container of it, woah! Dollar store has long since been stripped of any stock they had. I really cant afford to pay for the stuff anymore.

What is the %abv of crapp light NIGHT TRAIN... way too low. http://www.bumwine.com/ or you could have used that.

Not to BRAG too much, but I will put my HillBilly Porch up against anyone any day of the week and twiced on Sundays!

Cast iron stove and multiple lanterns, garbage cans and 1 old out of date fire extinguisher! CHECK!
View attachment 2268976

[...]

Now THAT is a HillBilly Porch!

Out of date fire-extinguisher in the middle of flammables. Metal tight lid can for ashes is good. I would like to sitt on your porch in a cool early fall evening in a power failure.

A few years ago, there was an ad on our local craigslist in the Free section where a woman was trying to rehome her cheating husband.

Some one attempted to sell Iceland on ebay during the financial crisis.

I done found me a dual purpose winder ornament. It get dem flies and it purty.
View attachment 2269165

I was in a place, where there was so many flies on one of these, it looked like a shiny ribbon left over from the holidays.

:lau dead!!

Splish splash.

Splish splash he was taking a bath, but it ended up costing him his job. (3 bay sinks are not for baths.)

Corn dogs beer and dollar store pants what could be more trashy. 🤣
See!? I’m not the only one that eats (and apparently drinks!?) badly! 😂🤣😁
All I have ate today besides those two corn dogs just now is a grapefruit an egg and a salad. 😆
I also worked today and had to unstack a bunch of boxes and move them, and I played/ ran the dog for 30 minutes.
I earned my corn dog and beer calories. 😂

Corn dogs beer and dollar store pants. 🤣 What
All I have ate today besides those two corn dogs just now is a grapefruit an egg and a salad. 😆
I also worked today and had to unstack a bunch of boxes and move them, and I played/ ran the dog for 30 minutes.
I love corndogs... with mustard, like a proper white trash person. I even usually get mustard on myself when eating them.

Corn dogs beer and dollar store pants what could be more trashy. 🤣
:eek: :eek: how do you eat so little!? I would die!!!

Back
Top Bottom