Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

I am wearing pants from the dollar general I bought half price.... I feel like that's pretty white trashy. View attachment 2269402

So THAT'S where they come from... I filled the glasses and spent pea nut butter jars with water and put them in the refrigerator until I could get to a place selling milk. Danm COVID-19 precaucions causing places to close so there is actually some time of the day when it is IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY MILK.

So THAT'S where they come from... I filled the glasses and spent pea nut butter jars with water and put them in the refrigerator until I could get to a place selling milk. Danm COVID-19 precaucions causing places to close so there is actually some time of the day when it is IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY MILK.
???
What in the world are you talking about šŸ˜‚

Well... It was a pretty big salad.
I really really like vegetables.
It had cucumber, broccoli, carrots radishes, green pepper, red pepper tomato and cheese.
That actually sounds pretty good!!! But I think I would need to add some chicken or protein or something to it or else I would be hungry again haha
Still pulsing probably

No, itā€™s expected. But your supposed to fall off the back porch first.
:lau I can do that! And also eww to the still pulsing! I would kill it again šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

It's awesome. I love all mustards. Dunno if I'd include it in bedroom action, but there's a thought šŸ¤”
Be careful where that action takes place. That would burn like hell. šŸ¤£
That is not necessarily a bad thing.
Normal kind?
The yeller kind.

That is what I suspect!
I bet it would stain everything too.
That sounds like an outdoor activity. šŸ˜‚
Kinda my thought as well. Plus, can you imagine the staining?
Yā€™all are nasty šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ™ˆ:eek:

Back
Top Bottom