Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

Pics
I’m sitting at the tire shop getting four new tires and an oil change, fun. :rolleyes:
Well that ain't very hillbilly... What'chya'll need a oil change for? An can I have them tars? They's almost a half inch o'tread left on there. I'll put 'em on my sister's camper van. She's been lookin' fer some.

You'll appreciate this "mustard based recipe"

Smoked Boston Butt with Mustard Rub

Rub a room temp Boston Butt with basic Yellow Mustard
Sprinkle with a Spice Rub of; Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Brown Sugar, All Spice, Kosher Salt, Garlic, Paprika, and Onion Salt

Smoke at 225 F with Hickory Smoke for approx 1 hour per pound. Goal of achieving an internal Temp of 195-200 F

Spritz the Boston Butt occasionally with Apple Cider Vinegar and Brown Sugar solution.

BBQ Pork goes very well with Mustard in my humble but extremely well edumacated experience!

Pairs well with a nice Bourbon!
Carolina gold bbq, delicious!

Want crawfish to go with that?
20200731_090953(1)(1).jpg

so I wonder what @Kiki will get for her birthday!?! any special plans other than partying with us?
No I'm not big on surprises and presents.
I noticed some flowers and some presents on my dining room table this morning but I didn't mess with them.
I'll mess with it when the mini wakes up and is able to give it to me.

🤮🤮🤮🤮 now you’re gonna make me never want to eat meat ever again!!!

😂🤣 Idk, I just thought I read somewhere that you were supposed to freeze it for like 2 weeks first before eating it. :confused: Although wait.... maybe that was for raw feeding dogs... 😂🤣🙈 I might be getting mixed up here. Still, I would freeze it first to be sure they’re ULTRA ULTRA dead.
I was taught that wild venison should be either frozen down to -4 and/or cooked to at least 160.
But—considering the thread we are in—live and let live lol. If you know the herd is clean then you're probably fine.

Back
Top Bottom