Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

Not gonna pretend to catch up, but i found this little guy in my garden. One of many, but i wanted some pics, so I let him squeeze me for a bit. View attachment 2277044View attachment 2277045
Oh, he's so pretty! What kind of snake is he?

Yeah... I wouldn't really recommend catching up.
Unless you have several hours to read through 131 pages, in which case, go right ahead.

And I think the intelligence thing depends on the chicken because I’ve had some chickens that, although very lovable and sweet, were dumber than a bag of rocks :oops: and others that were very very smart.

I’ve had chickens get “stuck” in the run frequently and pace the fence line even though they’re 5 years old or they’ll get separated from the others cause they’re so food obsessed they don’t notice they’re missing. Or they’ll go stand right in the middle of the wide open lawn despite experiencing hawk attacks.

Meanwhile I’ve had others that learned their names, learned to follow anyone with a shovel, jump up to greet me and demand to be let out, figure out how to sneak past me to get out, etc.

I’ve even heard of chickens learning to play the piano! 😂🤣
My Beetov-Hen plays piano. That's why I named her that. She's a very smart Brown Leghorn hen. (Always by my side when I'm home) Beetov-Hen.JPG

My Beetov-Hen plays piano. That's why I named her that. She's a very smart Brown Leghorn hen. (Always by my side when I'm home)View attachment 2277057
Aww that’s amazing!! :love my Leghorn is very smart too!! Although she’s a White Leghorn but still. Must be the breed! :D I wonder if she could play piano. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom