Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

Thanks! Just trying to help :)

Carpet especially if it’s the plush kind can look/feel kind of similar to grass to puppies so that might be why too. And possibly too much freedom too soon, which of course you don’t know how much is too much till you try it. Which is why I’m thinking going back to basics and limiting the freedom might help. Hopefully.

@Tesumph what are you using to clean it with? It might help to get some of that enzyme spray stuff that breaks down the enzymes and smell in it so they can’t smell the pee anymore.
Did you miss the part about being locked in the kitchen from now on? I am waiting for baby gates to arrive but until then..
IMG_20200804_193756~2.jpg
We are using professional enzyme carpet cleaner with a carpet cleaning vacuum.
On top of being let out every time he rings the bells, he is also going out every time he wakes up, eats, drinks a lot, during playtime, and every 45-60 minutes besides all that.

Did you miss the part about being locked in the kitchen from now on? I am waiting for baby gates to arrive but until then..
View attachment 2278383
On top of being let out every time he rings the bells, he is also going out every time he wakes up, eats, drinks a lot, during playtime, and every 45-60 minutes besides all that.
OK 2 observations;

1.) Dadgum CUUUUTEY PIE PUPPY!!!!!!!!
2.) Someone's been hoarding all the Bounty Paper Towells!

View attachment 2278383
Nahh, I saw that part. I was mostly just adding/agreeing that that was a good idea and might have been part of the problem before. Which I’m sure you knew already... :oops: sorry, didn’t mean to be rude or anything :oops:

Is he crated at all or just at night?

It sounds like he definitely goes out more than enough times though! So I don’t really know why he would continue to go like that. It’s only the carpet? Or?

He sure is cute :love

Nahh, I saw that part. I was mostly just adding/agreeing that that was a good idea and might have been part of the problem before. Which I’m sure you knew already... :oops: sorry, didn’t mean to be rude or anything :oops:

Is he crated at all or just at night?

It sounds like he definitely goes out more than enough times though! So I don’t really know why he would continue to go like that. It’s only the carpet? Or?

He sure is cute :love
Haha not rude. I got confused thinking I hadn't posted it. Had to double check.
Yes, crated all night and for naptimes. Yes, only the carpet. He's just young and doesn't understand.. I'm just tired. Thanks dawg.

Haha not rude. I got confused thinking I hadn't posted it. Had to double check.
Yes, crated all night and for naptimes. Yes, only the carpet. He's just young and doesn't understand.. I'm just tired. Thanks dawg.
Oh okay good!! I felt bad hahah and that’s totally understandable!! :hugs puppies are exhausting! Plus everything else I’m sure you’ve got going on. :hugs

I’m wondering though if the carpet is similar to grass for him?

I’m sure he will get over it soon though! Just needs to break that association he’s created, which keeping him confined like you are now will help with I’m sure. :)

I’m sure it’s just somewhat of a habit at this point too. He’ll get there. ❤️

See, I like the idea of it theoretically especially since I love hiking so much but just not sure I could do it physically 😂🤣 maybe if I get a bit more in shape first I could! :D
You don't have to start out carrying a 70lb pack. start out walking to the nearest grocery with a pack on, buy what you can fit, then carry it home. It's fun. When DH and I were in Rochester for his transplant I walked everywhere I possibly could. I'd never lived in a city like that before, so it was a real novelty to me, walking somewhere to buy groceries.

You don't have to start out carrying a 70lb pack. start out walking to the nearest grocery with a pack on, buy what you can fit, then carry it home. It's fun. When DH and I were in Rochester for his transplant I walked everywhere I possibly could. I'd never lived in a city like that before, so it was a real novelty to me, walking somewhere to buy groceries.
That’s a good point! I hadn’t thought of it like that before. That sounds fun. Though I’m not sure I’m even ready to add weight yet. 😂🤣 I’m so out of shape lol I think I just need to do more regular walking/hiking first. Or maybe both. Like a hike with a small bag with some water in it or something. I’ve always wanted to do like the backwoods type backpacking but besides the distance, I don’t think I’d feel safe being back there alone in the middle of nowhere with murderers and bears 😂🤣

So purdy.
Did i ever show you the parents of the doggo I plan on getting within the next couple years? I'm a sucker for the red.
View attachment 2277077View attachment 2277078
Georgous! I don't think I have ever seen a red one.
@shawluvsbirds Do Not Open the spoiler.

full

full
As if I could resist pushing a button that says don't push. 😆
even though I knew it was going to be a dam wasp.
Dragonfly
full

full

full

full

full
Really..? you tag me for wasps and not dragonflies? I luvs dragonflies. :love

Back
Top Bottom