Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

There is no backcountry in MA 😂 at least not that I know of. Just not enough woods. I was thinking of like real, actual backcountry and deep woods like the mountains of New Hampshire or like the North Woods in Maine (huuuuugeeeeee swath of wilderness by Canada) or like out West somewhere. Like actual middle of nowhere type stuff.

Although I have no idea if it’s actually unsafe or not but I’m just paranoid. 😂

Like there’s bears and moose and who knows what else out there. And if you get hurt, no ambulances.
Life is 100% fatal. We may as well relax & enjoy ourselves. :love

That's what I'm working on!
A steady job in a hospital, and a safe home back in the woods and surrounded by chickens and guineas to come back to -- that's my dream!
Does a trip to Japan qualify as "relaxing?"
Oh, hello, everyone, by the way.

That’s true!! I need to work on the relaxing part 😂🤣

But even so, I think going into deep woods like that alone with zero experience would essentially be a suicide mission. 😂🤣🙈

But I do want to eventually do it just because I think it would be really cool!! So maybe I’ll start working my way towards it. :)

DB is into that sort of thing I think and has done it before and backpacked the mountain ridges and stuff so I think maybe I’ll ask him haha

That's what I'm working on!
A steady job in a hospital, and a safe home back in the woods and surrounded by chickens and guineas to come back to -- that's my dream!
Does a trip to Japan qualify as "relaxing?"
Oh, hello, everyone, by the way.
That trip to Nihon sounds absolutely relaxing..... Once covid winds down.

I have this one on a 16"x20" canvas gallery wrap.
full
Awesome!
I saved this one from drowning in the pool earlier. I think it was grateful! 🤗
20200806_123848.jpg

Back
Top Bottom