Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Okay thatā€™s a bit far...
I know. :oops:

Iā€™m just super nervous plus I mostly just unplug the stuff so it doesnā€™t get fried/short circuited and ruined. Not cause I think itā€™s gonna shock me. Like I donā€™t want to electric my fish lol the plug is outside and exposed.

It's a bit chilly if you're sitting, but I'm gardening so it's nice.
Gardening is great! We are fighting caterpillars on everything. The chickens love helping.
Keeps the juice in, thus preventing the meat from drying out as it reabsorbs its own juices.
The proper term is "stewed in it's own juices." Which fairy tale/horror movie is this term from???

The Hobbit. Troll encounter.

I do only because this building is literally steel and concrete. No lightning rod, but the internet provider has their WiFi transmitter on the building if that would help šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
So, you're saying you don't wear a tinfoil hat and stand in that creepy ass dungeon during lightning storms?

Okay the storm is here cause I just heard the booms and apparently if you hear them that means it is close enough to strike but I am taking you guysā€™ advice to shower anyway so if I get electrocuted and die I AM BLAMING YOU!!! :lau

Iā€™m gonna be super super super fast though. Maybe just my face and pits šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ

Back
Top Bottom