Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Pics
Stop talking to me and go to bed.
Hahaha I could say the same to you!!! Get out of the YouTube rabbit hole and back away from the computer slowly. ;):old

Also, you seem to get woken up by the TV a lot!!! You should turn it off when you go to sleep. :lau or put it on mute. Why do you even have it on at night if no one is watching it!? :th

I mean not always but some do, yeah! Hahah some are surprisingly awful :lau 🙈
Did you see this?
Screenshot_20200605-021017~2.png

Hahaha I could say the same to you!!! Get out of the YouTube rabbit hole and back away from the computer slowly. ;):old

Also, you seem to get woken up by the TV a lot!!! You should turn it off when you go to sleep. :lau or put it on mute. Why do you even have it on at night if no one is watching it!? :th
Heck no...I'd never sleep if it was off. I need the noise.

Heck no...I'd never sleep if it was off. I need the noise.
For real!? :eek:

I could never sleep with it on lol

I had a roommate that was the same way and it was awful!!! LOL I got used to it eventually but was soooo terrible at first hahaha

Thankfully we were only roommates for like two weeks cause she ditched me and moved in with some other people :lau

Then my best friend basically moved in even though she still had her own room haha

ANYWAY!!!

Could never sleep with the TV on. Get a fan or play some white noise playlists on YouTube or something LOL

For real!? :eek:

I could never sleep with it on lol

I had a roommate that was the same way and it was awful!!! LOL I got used to it eventually but was soooo terrible at first hahaha

Thankfully we were only roommates for like two weeks cause she ditched me and moved in with some other people :lau

Then my best friend basically moved in even though she still had her own room haha

ANYWAY!!!

Could never sleep with the TV on. Get a fan or play some white noise playlists on YouTube or something LOL
Headphones are my new favorite thing too.
I've got some on now...with the TV still on.

Back
Top Bottom