Kind of mad about DH's video game... and new WIFE!

It's an x-box game. It's not a real person. My rational self keeps telling me it's just a game.
hmm.png
I'm still annoyed, though.

If you guys were playing The Game of Life, a wife and even kids would be no big deal.
That she has a voice, talks about 'wifely duties', and your husband talks about her....
rant.gif
I'd be aggravated, too!

Last edited:
You can still do online games with other people on XBox. And I've known of more than one marriage to end because of these mega multi player fantasy games because the player 'fell in love' with someone on the game and left their spouse. Men and women. And more relationships that ended because the player became addicted and did nothing but play the game.

I steer clear. And I would be ticked, too.

Sarah

Or perhaps a drink were accidentally spilled on the X-Box, which then you frantically tried to clean but it slipped from your fingers and fell crashing to the floor... oops!

And I've known of more than one marriage to end because of these mega multi player fantasy games because the player 'fell in love' with someone on the game and left their spouse.

My sister did that, the only slightly redeeming thing was she was engaged but not married to the first guy. She did marry the second guy (only married a year). I wonder how long a marriage like that last.​

If it's a Sims game, build her a pool, make her go swimming then take out the ladder while she's in it...
lau.gif
Have a friend who used to marry men in the game give them jobs that made them rich then put them in the pool and take out the ladder. Also when the hubbys were hungry she'd turn the fridge around so he couldn't get in it. And she'd remove the toilet when he had to go. She had such a warped sense of humor, should have seen some of the names she gave these guys...And guess what...In reality she is very happily married with 6 kids.

Back
Top Bottom