Kind of mad about DH's video game... and new WIFE!

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Fable II. He played Viva Pinata all last winter. Possibly stranger yet to see a grown man consumed with building fantasty gardens populated with fantasy creatures.

Yet will he pull a weed in the REAL garden? Errr, no.

My EX starting playing Everquest and he got married in that game and it just went down hill from there, If the "wife" is actually another person playing, then you have a problem building. you need to get help ASAP. I didn't and it cost me my marriage of 16 years. Be careful and pay close attention to what is going on. Sorry to be so blunt.

Fable II is a good game; I don't *think* you can go online and play it with other people. It's more of a personal kind of game. You're the main character and you make choices in the game that determine whether your character is a good guy or a bad guy at the end.

To get him back, go pick up Harvest Moon. You get to have your own farm (raise chickens), and yes, you get to woo some guy (not a real person) to be your farmer husband. Hee hee!

First off - I laughed several times reading through this.

Second - I never understood the whole fantasy thing. I think life has enough ups and downs and things to figure out, let alone have to worry about some fantasy world on top of it. This fictional spouse does not have a real person attached to it right?

I have a co-worker who plays a game on internet and they are real people behind the characters. My co-worker (married in real life), was planning a wedding to the ficitional boyfriend. That was way to weird. But her real husband also plays and she was not marrying her real husbands fictional character.

Like I said, life has enough bumps, I don't need to dream up any fantasy ones.

Back
Top Bottom