I have a rat problem with rats living under/near my chickens coop now since it's getting cooler now. I now use rat poison, Ramik poison nuggets in the poison box and the rats been eating for days and I always refill it. But today it was snowing and in the morning I opened the coop the feed the flock. I noticed my Black Australorp breeding cock had something in his mouth, it was one of the poison nuggets for the rats that he found in the snow in the coops run. I quickly shooed him away and luckily he dropped it and didn't eat it. I think during the night a rat must of dropped it by mistake. Will my rooster die since he had the poison in his mouth but didn't swallow it?