Kindle Club!!

I got me the Sony EReader 950 for myself for Christmas and I love it. I read it for weeks on end and then realize the battery is dying. Bums me out when I have to recharge it. Thank goodness it doesn't take long.

I bought my Kindle about a month ago. I looooove it! I've done mostly free books so far, but did get the Raising Chickens for Dummies today. Here is a picture of my Kindle, Oberon cover and Borsa Bella bag:

apr057.jpg

aveoftrees.jpg

Gee, can you guess why I chose this Oberon cover? It matches the path through our woods!

Wow does it ever! Thats really cool:)

And i got a kindle for Christmas too and we've been inseperable since. I've read so many different books on there its ridic! I drive a bus during the school year and love having it on field trips! I have a plain blue cover with a light. Nothing fancy..

Quote:

I JUST got an iPad for my birthday. Still getting used to it. In the meantime, still reading "real" books.

Speaking of real books, I just finished one called The Dirty Life, by Kristin Kimball.

It's a beautifully written story about a city girl who falls in love with a farmer, gives up her life, and moves to a farm. Lots of chicken appearances, and a sweet cow named Delia.
big_smile.png
I highly recommend it, to read for real, or on ebook!

- Kim

I got mine for Christmas, and I love it. I like how light it is, and that I can play games on it too. The only thing that I dislike about it is that reading is completely linear. It is hard to skip ahead, reread a passage or just open to a favorite part. I do like that it remembers where I am in a book, and that I can have several books that I'm reading and pick it up at the same part.

I looking for books to load for vacation, any suggestion. I like most fiction, especially science fiction, and biographies. I'm going to be spending a lot of time on boats and planes, so something good to read is key.

I am so in love with my (oops, I mean the one i bought my son for his b-day) Kindle! I am actually going to purchase one for myself as soon as I have some extra $$.

There are so many free books - there is a lady in the kindle discussion group on Amazon that posts daily free books - also you can look up "sunshine deals" - it should link directly from your kindle. If you sort them from $low -high there are freebies there as well.

Also, we have installed the Kindle app for phone and PC so that more family members can read ebooks.

I have always been a huge book worm, I hesitated with e-readers, the feel of a book is just irreplaceable -so I thought!

Victoria

I got mine a a graduation gift 2 years ago and used it nonstop for a while. I don't know why, but I recently started going back to real books. I just love how they all look in a bookshelf. I tend to read series more often than just singe books, and I normally read 3-10 books a week, many I read multiple times.

Nope not at all!!!! The kindle has a way to change the size of the "print" and I love that the screen is "matte" . I saw today they had the at Target, maybe you could find someplace close to you that sells them and check one out!!

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom