King Coops has BYC member's coops photos posted on their website...

Buugette

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Cra
10 Years
May 26, 2009
Bucks County, PA
Not sure if anyone has noticed, but I was checking out King Coops and found a few of the photos on BYC posted by BYC members as they built their coops posted on this other website FOR SALE.

I thought maybe they just built the same coop, but the photos match those on BYC... just thought you might want to see for yourself.

D

Note: Every time I try to put in the link... it switches over to a BYC address...? Sorry, just a little confused.

If you Google King Coops you will be able to find it. It seems to be linked to BYC some how...

Last edited:
See... the link changes from the king coop link... to a backyard chicken link... what is up with that...?

There are at least 2 very unique coops from BYC on their site... that is not right. It is one thing to rebuild and post a pic... but to post a pic of someone else's work as their own... THAT IS WRONG.

D

Yea, I saw that too... reaming them a good one. Seems that this is how they work... I would be "annoyed" to have them post a pic from my backyard on their site and sell as their own... their catch phrase is...

KING COOPS IS KNOWN TO BUILD THE VERY BEST BACKYARD COOPS IN THE US!

KING COOPS HAS BECOME THE NUMBER ONE BACKYARD COOP BUILDER IN THE US!

AND look what they are charging!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Define hot-linking?

Basically it means website A takes the URL for an image hosted on website B without permission. Why this is bad is that every time the website is loaded on your browser, the bit traffic hits against website B even though you're looking at website A. The viewer doesn't know the difference but the host at website B has to pay the bills for website As traffic.

And it's just bad practice. I've heard stories where Site B figures out what Site A is doing and they change the picture to something inappropriate... Then Site A demanding Site B to change back the picture or they'll sue... LOL. The nerve of some people.

Back
Top Bottom