Kirby Vacuums ::::Another UPDATE >:(::::

Quote:
YES.. talk to the media!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so scary though!
I get nervous..

10638_snapoutofit.gif
hugs.gif

You have nothing to be scared of! Youre beautiful and you have right on your side! Go and tell your story... how they brought you in a room and shut the doors and bullied you ... how they wont give you back a piece of YOUR vaccum...
You have nothing to fear... trust me..after you go on the news that wont even dare to mess with you....

Last edited:
UPDATE:

They wrote us a check to an account with NO FUNDS!
barnie.gif

CROOKS!

What should I do at this point?
Besides tattle on anyone that will listen

My father spoke with them and of course is all MY fault.
My dad called up there and wanted to speak to the owner 'oh he is in a very important meeting' (He was in a very important meeting yesterday too when I was there! TWO DAYS! How much info can there be on vacuums?)
Well then my dad go all upset and finally he spoke to the owner..
'Oh well if she would have just cashed the check right when she left there would not have been a problem'
ep.gif

What kind of company keeps exactly $115 in the account then its GONE 24 hrs later?!?!?!
th.gif

I thought a check was good for 6 months
hu.gif

Oh and get this! My vacuum piece was sitting RIGHT THERE ON HIS DESK!
Why didnt he just give it to me yesterday?!?!

Last edited:
Quote:
Load O' crap. File with the county. If you write a check you have the money no matter how many days go by. It's stealing to do anythign else. Too bad it wasn't for over $300 - that's a felony!

You have them now, writing a check with no funds for any amount is a felony. It is time to file charges and send them to jail. Once they are prosecuted they will have to make restitution, this will take some time but it is your only chance of getting your money back. You were scammed from the very beginning.

Quote:
I had heard and this was YEARS ago anything under 300 was a misdemeanor(in KY anyway).

Even better if it's any amount - she has them nailed

Kentucky. Up to $500 fine. One year in penitentiary for a misdemeanor. Felony punishable by imprisonment from one to five years and a fine of not more than $10,000, or double the offender's gain from commission of the crime, whichever is greater.

When more than one check is involved and such checks were drawn within 90 days of one another and each is in an amount less than $100, the amounts of such separate checks may be added together to arrive at and be punishable as above.

Check for $500 or more; a fine of not less than $500 nor more than $5,000 or by imprisonment for up to three years, or both.

Georgia. Check for less than $100, fine of not more than $500 or imprisonment not to exceed 12 months or both. check for $100 or more but less than $300, fine of not more than $1,000 or imprisonment not to exceed 12 months or both. Upon conviction defendant required to make restitution of the amount of the check together with all costs, which are presumed to be $20.

Last edited:
Sarah, call the home office in Cleveland.

They generally don't like these types of problems and will
actually work to make them go away quietly.

Back
Top Bottom