Kitchens, oh wait, chickens

Hey, EE.
Try this quiz thing: https://www.buzzfeed.com/irisburks/pick-a-food-for-every-letter-and-weall-try-to-g-9789l6s3ao
It is meant to guess your age, I tried it 3 little kids, me and my Mum, and it got everything right.... except it said my Mum was under 10....
This was a very interesting quiz! It was way off for me; guessEd 31-40 and I am younger than that, but I also have unusual food tastes for my age.
*sorry about typos, my iPad refused to not capitalize “Ed” at the end of “guessed”

This was a very interesting quiz! It was way off for me; guessEd 31-40 and I am younger than that, but I also have unusual food tastes for my age.
*sorry about typos, my iPad refused to not capitalize “Ed” at the end of “guessed”
What types of food are weird for your age? (I bet I like them too! I eat nearly everything!)

What types of food are weird for your age? (I bet I like them too! I eat nearly everything!)
I prefer candy over sweets (cakes, muffins, etc). I don’t like pie or pasta. seafood is my favorite :drool. Especially sushi. The only thing better than candy is fresh fruit! I don’t like most veggies but parsnips are the best. I love anything made with chicken.

I prefer candy over sweets (cakes, muffins, etc). I don’t like pie or pasta. seafood is my favorite :drool. Especially sushi. The only thing better than candy is fresh fruit! I don’t like most veggies but parsnips are the best. I love anything made with chicken.
Hey! Pretty much the same! Except I love pasta and pie, and don't really like seafood, but I'll eat it.

I did it again and it guessed right, again. I did slightly different foods though.

Back
Top Bottom