Kitchens, oh wait, chickens

99BDF689-3F47-4D99-8525-5F95B72DE3E8.jpeg

Sorry about how bad that photo is, but that’s the feather. When you unroll it it’s about an inch and a half long. (When rolled up it’s about a cm)

Last edited:
View attachment 2841961
Sorry about how bad that photo is, but that’s the feather.
It's so cute!! I have a jar full of feathers from when my chickens were babies and a few from now. I have a wing feather from my silkie cockerel that we had to get rid of because we had to many and it's really cute. (The jar that I have them all in is actually one that I painted as a chick but it ended up being really bad. But oh well, it's the thought that counts right? 🤣 )

Thanks! It’s sad one got run over and funny they don’t get along.🤣
Yeah.:( Random story - a few days ago me and my sister were outside putting the animals to bed. So then we saw a skunk and walked away slowly. Then my dad put out a skunk trap and this morning it caught the skunk and he killed it. Sorry that was really random. I am just glad that that skunk (who was probably the same skunk that sprayed our dog) is gone now.:celebrate

Yeah.:( Random story - a few days ago me and my sister were outside putting the animals to bed. So then we saw a skunk and walked away slowly. Then my dad put out a skunk trap and this morning it caught the skunk and he killed it. Sorry that was really random. I am just glad that that skunk (who was probably the same skunk that sprayed our dog) is gone now.:celebrate
Nice! Here’s another gif. Her name is Oddball
1B88A374-B2DA-4DA1-8F42-1CFE4B366E8A.gif

Back
Top Bottom